Sunday, February 2, 2014

Week 4

This week I went on a reading spree. I read each night from 8pm until 12:30 when I forced myself to put down whatever book I was reading. This weeks books include Cursed by S.J. West, and The Crescent Chronicles (all three) by Alyssa Rose Ivy. They were so good that I also read Soar which is a spin off of them. I also started reading book two, Blessed, by S.J. West and can't wait to finish the series for her Watchers. However, I will say that as soon as I get done with book two I am reading Evertrue by Brodi Ashton to finish up the Everneath series that is absolutely amazing. When I saw that it came out I had to read it.

Now I will say that all of the books that I read this week have hot guys with wings. The Crescent Chronicles are shapeshifters that have wings and the books by S.J. West are angels. They are all really great but so far Crescent Chronicles are so much better then Watcher Series. We will have to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment