Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Week 2

This week I read on Monday from 8pm until 10pm. I also read Tues-Thurs from 9pm until 12:30pm. I have been reading Pack Wars by Vella Day. It is a set of three different paranormal romance books. All three are about wolf shifters from the same pack who are in a shifter pack that are like cops. They find their mates while trying to bring down a human trafficking ring and a drug cartel. The books are funny but by the beginning of the third one they are kind of predictable. I also started to reread A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole. It is another paranormal romance about a werewolf and a hybrid Valkyrie/Vampire.  Unfortunately my reading for fun time will be cut down from the normal amount due to required reading for other classes. I will say that one of the books that I have to read for another class is called Rules by Cynthia Lord and I would definitely say read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment